Early Careers Recruitment Co-ordinator
- Date Posted: 12 February 2020
- Negotiable, plus bonus scheme
Over the last 40 years, Rullion has grown into one of the most successful recruitment companies in the UK, enjoying long term partnerships with a range of well-known brands.
The Early Years Recruitment Co-ordinator role is based in our Altrincham office, as part of our Managed Solutions division, which provides outsourced recruitment services to some of the UK's best known companies, either as a Managed Service Provider (MSP) or Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO).
We are offering a competitive basic salary (flexible dependent on experience), as well as a divisional monthly bonus scheme. Additional benefits include pension scheme, remote and flexible working policies, 22 days holiday rising to 25, holiday purchase scheme, long service awards (including sabbaticals, weekends away, vouchers), VIP lunch club, casual dress policy, and various other incentives (such as team of the quarter, employee of the quarter, referral schemes).
Summary of the Role
As an extension of the client's HR / Recruitment team from a Recruitment Process Outsourcing perspective, you will be responsible for coordinating the end to end recruitment process for the client's Early Careers schemes. This includes four separate programmes
- Industrial Placements
This will be a varied, busy role as part of a team, which is responsible for all elements of the recruitment process for the Early Careers schemes - from managing candidate applications, managing the interviewing / assessment centre process, and the onboarding of new starters.
You will be responsible for working with key stakeholders, external managers, coordinators and candidates that are going through the application process on the schemes, ensuring we provide world class service and offer the best candidate experience. The successful applicant will need to be flexible, have the ability to work under pressure, be highly organised as well as client facing, and must be a team player.
Working collaboratively with the Early Careers Recruitment Team Leader who is responsible for taking the lead on all the Early Careers programmes and initiatives for the client, you will be the ‘go to’ contact for all graduate recruitment needs and queries throughout the recruitment and on-boarding process. You must be technically literate, ideally having used recruitment software in the past as you will use the client's Recruitment system to process and manage all applications as well as maintaining a full understanding of their regulatory compliance requirements. Working with the wider client delivery team who will be conducting the interviews, you must have the ability to proactively manage situations as well as encouraging those around you to deliver on their obligations to the Programmes.
Qualifications, skills & experience
The successful applicant will be an enthusiastic, passionate and team orientated individual, ideally with:
- Recruitment or HR experience (Administration, Resourcing or 360 Recruitment)
- Process orientated with the ability to identify improvements to existing processes
- An interest in keeping up to date with graduate recruitment trends
- A creative problem solver who is open to change
- Passionate about recruiting talented individuals
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Sound organisational skills with the ability to juggle a busy and changing workload effectively, while maintaining a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Highly IT literate
- Experience with recruitment software
- Maintains high level of productivity and self-direction
- Organises and delivers information appropriately
- Attention to detail
- Strong customer facing skills
- Takes personal responsibility for the role and its success
- Able to effectively deal with change and diverse people
- Shares complete and accurate information
- Motivated by success
- Displays energy and enthusiasm
- Sets priorities and schedules activities
- Analyses problem by gathering and organising all relevant information
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
- Contract: Permanent
- Schedule: Full Time (40 hours per week)
- Reference: RULLION00177
Have a query about our application process?
Check our FAQs for more information.