Account Consultant (On-Site Recruiter)
- Date Posted: 11 February 2020
Rullion has grown into one of the most successful recruitment companies in the UK. We operate in three key categories to provide bespoke talent solutions:
- Managed Solutions - Providing outsourced recruitment services to some of the UK's best known brands, either as a Managed Service Provider (MSP) or Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
- Staffing Solutions - where our journey began almost 40 years ago, covering volume recruitment, contingency, retained search and specialist skill projects across IT, Engineering, Commercial and Construction
- Talent Consultancy - offering tailored solutions to businesses through long-term strategic partnerships, utilising data analysis and insight to improve talent attraction and discovery
The Account Consultant role sits within our Managed Solutions arm, which fulfils over 9,000 recruitment requirements per year for a range of household names, managing £300 million of spend.
The client has a main site near Bridgwater, Somerset, which is where this role will be based, with occasional travel to the Bristol office (once per week, max).
We are offering a competitive basic salary (flexible dependent on experience), as well as a divisional monthly bonus scheme. Additional benefits include pension scheme, remote and flexible working policies, 22 days holiday rising to 25, holiday purchase scheme, long service awards (including sabbaticals, weekends away, vouchers), VIP lunch club, casual dress policy, and various other incentives (such as team of the quarter, employee of the quarter, referral schemes).
Summary of the Role
The Account Consultant role will form part of a Managed Service agreement focussing on supplying temporary technical Engineering and Infrastructure candidates for a single client. This will be a client-facing role, based on the clients premises, where you will be responsible for the continued performance of the account, and further growth and development.
You will be accountable for meeting expectations in terms of delivery and engagement, able to identify areas of improvement and add value, manage candidate and stakeholder relationships and ensure that Rullion continues to be the client's partner of choice for Recruitment and Resourcing activity.
- Efficient delivery of suitable candidates against active requirements, covering a broad range of roles within technical engineering and project-based construction roles
- Effectively manage the end-to-end recruitment process for the client
- Based across multiple sites, you will build and maintain a strong customer relationship with the various stakeholders within the client, building on existing relationships and forging new ones
- Seek to add value to the client relationship through identifying areas of improvement, acting on feedback and providing market insight and benchmarking information
- Ensuring on-site support and advice is provided to clients and candidates
- Managing all queries and any complaints from the client, candidates or colleagues, taking ownership and appropriate action to ensure the query is managed, and escalating to the Client Services Manager where necessary
- Ensuring all working practices are compliant with relevant legislation and company policy
- Proactively develop relevant candidate talent pools to meet the customer requirements
Qualifications, skills & experience
- Proven experience within recruitment is advantageous, ideally either within an MSP / RPO setting or as an internal recruiter / recruitment manager
- Ideally, previous experience within engineering or infrastructure / large scale construction recruitment
- Professionalism and credibility, with the ability to work in a client-facing role
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to converse with senior stakeholders
- Commercially astute
- Creative, innovative and change orientated
- Excellent time management skills
- Committed to the role and the project
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
- Contract: Permanent
- Schedule: Full Time (40 hours per week)
- Reference: RULLION00175
Have a query about our application process?
Check our FAQs for more information.