Associate Consultant - Brighton
- Date Posted: 26 November 2019
- £18k - 22k plus Commission Scheme
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base. We’re committed to our clients, priding ourselves on being the trusted partner of some of the UK’s best-known brands.
Our vision is to unlock the potential in all of us by creating products, services and experiences that help make the world of work more fun and fulfilling.
We are a mission-oriented company, striving to reshape the recruitment industry, we don’t ever stand still and are now looking for individuals with a passion and desire to succeed.
We offer a competitive basic salary, dependent on experience, with an uncapped commission scheme. Additional benefits include pension scheme, remote and flexible working policies, holiday purchase scheme, long service awards (including sabbaticals, weekends away, vouchers), VIP lunch club, and various other incentives.
Summary of the Role
As a Associate Consultant you will learn the whole 360 recruitment process with the support of experienced members of our team. Working within the Mechanical and Electrical recruitment sector you will find it fast paced. Your role will consist of the following:
- Building Talent Pools
- Ensuring Operatives are fully Compliant
- Attending Meetings
- Winning new business
- Working across multiple sectors including Construction, M&E, Maintenance, Industrial.
- Building Relationships
If you want to be part of a growing office with a fantastic culture then this is the role for you. We create a fun environment and offer great training, and opportunities to develop.
- Ability to utilize candidate attraction tools to ensure accurate candidate circulation
- Effective mapping of candidate talent pools
- Understanding and supporting Consultants fee generating activity
- Adhering to Home Office Compliance regulations while placing candidate on site
- Responding to client’s queries in a timely manner, maintaining high level of professionalism
- Providing clients an individual approach to fully understand their requirements and scope
- Monitoring projects status on regular basis
- Scheduling meetings with existing clients to ensure progress and cooperation
Qualifications, skills & experience
Experience is preferred but not essential, as full training will be provided.
Ideally you would be degree educated but again this isn't essential.
We are looking for individuals with a first class attitude who are willing to learn and push themselves. Training is provided and we are confident in unlocking your potential.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly motivated to work in a fast paced recruitment environment
- Result driven, willing to learn and progress quickly
- Being persuasive, persistent, patient and tolerant
- Embracing Rullion values and ability to be a reliable team member as well as professional individual
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
- Contract: Permanent
- Schedule: Full Time (40 hours per week)
- Reference: RULLION00165
Have a query about our application process?
Check our FAQs for more information.