Recruitment Consultant - London
- Date Posted: 04 November 2019
- c.£24,000 - £25,000 plus bonus scheme and benefits
Rullion has grown into one of the most successful recruitment companies in the UK.
We operate in three key categories to provide bespoke talent solutions:
- Staffing Solutions - where our journey began almost 40 years ago, covering volume recruitment, contingency, retained search and specialist skill projects across IT, Engineering, Commercial and Construction
- Managed Solutions - Providing outsourced recruitment services to some of the UK's best known brands, either as a Managed Service Provider (MSP) or Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
- Talent Consultancy - offering tailored solutions to businesses through long-term strategic partnerships, utilising data analysis and insight to improve talent attraction and discover
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our highly successful and established Engineering / Infrastructure division in our London office (Bank), taking over a specialist desk with a number of existing client relationships and a strong billing track record. You will specifically be recruiting volume temporary roles across Customer Service, Events, Security Staff, and some Trades and Labour positions, and the role will also be client facing, with regular client visits to maintain and build on the current clientbase.
This opportunity would suit an experienced recruitment consultant who is comfortable running a busy temps desk, ideally with exposure to placing customer service, events, security or trades and labour staff.
We offer a competitive basic salary, dependent on experience, with an uncapped commission scheme. Additional benefits include pension scheme, remote and flexible working policies, holiday purchase scheme, long service awards (including sabbaticals, weekends away, vouchers), VIP lunch club, and various other incentives.
Summary of the Role
We are looking for a delivery focussed Recruitment Consultant to join the team based in London, taking over a warm desk in an account management capacity.
You will be responsible for managing existing relationships within key accounts, supplying temporary staff across a range of roles including customer services, events staff, security, and trades and labour. You will also be responsible for meeting with existing clients to ensure continued satisfaction with our service, and also looking for opportunities to build on existing relationships / network within our clients.
- To source temporary candidates for a range of incoming roles for key accounts (such as customer services, events, security etc)
- Build and maintain a strong customer relationship with the client, both through spending time on site with hiring managers and over the phone
- Ensure on-site support and advice is provided
- Ongoing management of temporary workers, ensuring all queries and issues are dealt with effectively
- Manage queries and any issues from the client
- Understand and ensure that working practices are compliant with all legislation and company and client specific policies and procedures
Qualifications, skills & experience
- Previous experience in temporary recruitment, ideally with a proven track record in placing customer service, security, events, and / or trades and labour
- Exceptional customer service skills, able to provide a professional and efficient service to both clients and candidates
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to converse at the highest level
- Good all round business knowledge
- Organised /excellent time management
- Comfortable dealing with clients on a face-to-face basis as well as over the phone
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
- Contract: Permanent
- Schedule: Full Time (42.5 hours per week)
- Reference: RULLION00162
Have a query about our application process?
Check our FAQs for more information.