Recruitment Consultant - Engineering
- Date Posted: 04 November 2019
- £25,000 - £40,000 plus uncapped commission and benefits
Rullion has grown into one of the most successful recruitment companies in the UK.
We operate in three key categories to provide bespoke talent solutions:
- Staffing Solutions - where our journey began almost 40 years ago, covering volume recruitment, contingency, retained search and specialist skill projects across Engineering/Infrastructure, IT, Commercial and Construction
- Managed Solutions - Providing outsourced recruitment services to some of the UK's best known brands, either as a Managed Service Provider (MSP) or Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
- Talent Consultancy - offering tailored solutions to businesses through long-term strategic partnerships, utilising data analysis and insight to improve talent attraction and discovery
Due to continued growth of one of our most well-established markets, and the recent appointment of a Head of Practice to support further development within the team, we are looking for experienced Recruitment Consultants / Senior Recruitment Consultants to join our business.
We offer a competitive basic salary, dependent on experience, with an uncapped commission scheme paying up to 33% of personal billings, plus additional quarterly and annual incentives. Additional benefits include pension scheme, remote and flexible working policies, holiday purchase scheme, long service awards (including sabbaticals, weekends away, vouchers), VIP lunch club, casual dress policy, and various other incentives.
Summary of the Role
We are interested to hear from experienced Recruitment Consultants, ideally with a background in our core markets (Engineering / Infrastructure, Process, Utilities, Rail), although we are happy to consider strong consultants from other verticals also.
The role will be a 360 recruitment position, working with a broad range of existing and new clients, and you will also benefit from new business passed across from various colleagues within the division and wider organisation.
We have clear cut routes for progression and career paths available for both managerial and Principal Consultant roles, as well as into other areas of our wider business such as Account Management on the delivery / RPO / MSP side, or strategic client engagement.
- Working within a specialist vertical market, you will be responsible for the full 360 recruitment process, from client business development through to candidate qualification and managing the interview / offer process
- Use of LinkedIn Recruiter and other tools in order to proactively build your candidate network
- Attending face to face client and candidate meetings
- Identifying and capitalising on cross-selling opportunities for the Engineering team, as well as the wider business
- Providing an excellent, professional service to clients and candidates alike
Qualifications, skills & experience
- Previous experience as a proven 360 Recruitment Consultant, ideally with previous experience within the technical engineering market
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport easily at all levels
- Able to work autonomously with strong time management skills
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
- Contract: Permanent
- Schedule: Full Time (40 hours per week)
- Reference: RULLION00163
Have a query about our application process?
Check our FAQs for more information.