Resourcer - Cumbria
- Date Posted: 28 August 2019
- Cleator Moor
- £Competitive basic salary plus commission (£25-30K OTE)
Rullion is a £470Million+ National Recruitment business with offices throughout the UK. We have a strong national and international presence in multiple areas of industry. The Engineering team specialise in recruiting both permanent and contract personnel in technical and engineering disciplines for many markets including Nuclear, Rail, Utilities, Power, Infrastructure, manufacturing, marine and many more. For more information please visit our web site.
The Cleator Moor office is one of Rullion’s most successful offices, established for over 25 years, a proud employer within the West Cumbrian community and has a loyal and highly respected customer base and a strong name in the local and national marketplace. 2019 marks an ongoing investment in the expansion of the office with the growth of our new national resourcing team based in St Kevin’s Hall. This continues our ongoing commitment to investment in training local talent in our vibrant industry and great office environment.
Summary of the Role
- You will work in the Cleator Moor office Monday to Friday minimum 8:30 to 5:30. However we operate a flexible working scheme and the role of a Resourcer may require you to stay on late or come in early to meet business demands.
- In the first instance you will be asked to support the team in all manner of tasks. This will involve you speaking with both candidates and colleagues throughout the recruitment process. You will receive a structured in house training program that is linked to on-the-job coaching and mentoring. Within your first 12 months of employment you will work towards the industries primary vocational qualification moving you to full accreditation as a member of the REC governing industry body
- You will be working towards daily, weekly and monthly targets for CV’s sent, interviews booked, call time and offers made. Therefore, this will suit someone who is tenacious and results driven.
- You will be required to be exceptionally organised and show a high level of common sense and initiative.
- You will be working within a highly regulated and in some cases complicated industry where it is imperative to follow processes and procedures perfectly
Qualifications, skills & experience
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- The intelligence and confidence to communicate with people in a clear and articulate way from all walks of life
- Experience of working with Microsoft software packages, and/or other specialist business systems
- Motivation to work in a focused and proactive way. Had experience of working within a target or results driven environment.
- Openness to training and development and the ability to retain and use large amounts of information
- Experience in Recruitment is by no means a prerequisite of this role. We have had successful team members come from a variety of backgrounds from: Retail, Real estate, Wedding Planning, Armed forces, administration and engineering. What you have done in your past career is important to us but it is who you are, how you present yourself and how you put yourself across that is most of interest.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
- Contract: Permanent
- Schedule: (40 hours per week)
- Reference: RULLION00149
Have a query about our application process?
Check our FAQs for more information.