Internal Systems Product Owner
- Date Posted: 20 August 2019
Rullion has grown into one of the most successful recruitment companies in the UK.
A diverse organisation, we offer a broad range of recruitment services to some of the UK's most well known brands, covering everything from contingency recruitment through to large scale outsourced recruitment through our Managed Services division.
We offer a competitive starting salary as well as a range of benefits including pension scheme, holiday purchase scheme, remote working options, various company-wide incentives and excellent progression and development opportunities.
Summary of the Role
To become the go to individual for Rullion’s internal systems, with deep knowledge of the business and its enabling systems.
To be a key component of the business’ transformation and its representative in the creation of its internal systems.
2020 Results / Outcomes
- Gain a detailed understanding of Rullion’s internal business systems including the Operating Model and Data Flow. Adding to the documentation of those systems where necessary.
- Create and inform a product steering group of stakeholders from across the company to guide product priorities in line with strategy and communicate those priorities back to the business.
- Manage and clearly communicate the product roadmaps and day to day priority for the internal systems development teams, translating business requirements into deliverable specifications.
Qualifications, skills & experience
- Deep understanding of agile product management
- Understanding of multiple agile methodologies, Kanban, SCRUM etc.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Translation of business requirements into deliverable, testable work for a development team
- Able to quickly develop a deep product understanding
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build effective relationships
- Ability to use relationships to get complex problems solved
- Experience with or understanding of payroll, finance systems and CRM tools
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
- Contract: Permanent
- Schedule: Full Time (35 hours per week)
- Reference: RULLION00148
Have a query about our application process?
Check our FAQs for more information.