Service Desk Analyst
- Date Posted: 11 August 2019
About usRullion Group is in an exciting phase of business growth. We are one of the largest providers of recruitment Managed Service Solutions in the UK, managing recruitment solutions for a portfolio of clients which provides 9,000 new hires each year, with an annual budget of £300 million. Over the last five years we have established a compelling Managed Service offering for contract and temporary staff, incorporating our own bespoke technology platform, myRecruiter.
Summary of the RoleThe purpose of this role is to respond to service desk (helpdesk) calls and emails from users of the myRecruiter application, who will be either, clients, Rullion staff, suppliers, contractors or temps. Simple issues can be dealt with immediately; other issues will be passed to our in-house team of developers for resolution.
- Maintain a customer service ethos within the Service Desk team
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone or email
- Diagnose and resolve myRecruiter software issues
- Advise user on appropriate action
- Inform management of recurring problems
- Redirect problems to correct resource
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Follow standard procedures
Qualifications, skills & experience
- Customer Service or Service/Helpdesk experience
- Computer literate
- Experience within the recruitment sector
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Knowledge of e-recruitment systems
- Confident and articulate, with the ability to quickly build rapport with customers as well as dealing with sometimes difficult situations
- An excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills
- Ability to engage and communicate effectively with stakeholders at various levels
- Able to talk about technology in simple terms
- A logical thinker, who is polished, intelligent and articulate
- Ability to develop excellent working relationships with colleagues
- Good attention to detail and time management
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
- Contract: Permanent
- Schedule: Full Time (35 hours per week)
- Reference: RULLION00142
Have a query about our application process?
Check our FAQs for more information.