Recruitment Consultant - Cumbria
- Date Posted: 08 July 2019
- Cleator Moor
- up to £35k OTE
Rullion is a £470Million+ National Recruitment business with offices throughout the UK. We have a strong national and international presence in multiple areas of industry. The Engineering team specialise in recruiting both permanent and contract personnel in technical and engineering disciplines for many markets including Nuclear, Rail, Utilities, Power, Infrastructure, manufacturing, marine and many more.
The Cleator Moor office is one of Rullion’s most successful offices, established for over 25 years, a proud employer within the West Cumbrian community and has a loyal and highly respected customer base and a strong name in the local and national marketplace. 2019 marks an ongoing investment in the expansion of the office with the growth of our new national resourcing team based in St Kevin’s Hall. This continues our ongoing commitment to investment in training local talent in our vibrant industry and great office environment.
Summary of the Role
To generate and create new business opportunities within a specialist discipline of the Nuclear sector, through understanding and identifying client recruitment needs and objectives; building sustainable relationships with both clients and candidates.
- Create and deliver a sales strategy plan for the development of new and existing business
- Identify new business opportunities
- Build and maintain a strong customer relationship with clients
- Motivation to work in a focused and proactive way. Had experience of working within a target or results driven environment.
- Manage queries and complaints from the client, candidates and colleagues, taking appropriate action to ensure the query is dealt with efficiently and timely, escalating to the Account Manager where necessary
- Understand and ensure that working practices are compliant with all legislation and company and client specific policies and procedures
- Recruit and maintain a quality applicant base to meet customer requirements as well as the proactive identification and submission of suitable candidates
- To manage the contract and permanent recruitment process for the client
- Ensure regular communication to the appropriate personnel within the client organisation
Qualifications, skills & experience
- Previous recruitment experience, preferably within the Engineering recruitment sector
- Track record within contract or permanent recruitment
- Experience of working directly in a customer facing environment
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to converse at the highest level
- Good all round business knowledge
- Commercially astute
- Personable with the right cultural fit
- Creative, Innovative and change orientated
- Analytical with attention to detail
- Organised/ excellent time management
- Motivated and driven to succeed
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
- Contract: Permanent
- Schedule: Full Time (40 hours per week)
- Reference: RULLION00135
Have a query about our application process?
Check our FAQs for more information.