- Date Posted: 26 June 2019
Rullion is one of the largest privately owned recruitment companies in the UK. We have an enviable market position in a number of sectors along with a fantastic reputation; we are a forward thinking, dynamic company and we need similarly minded people to join us.
Our Construction division is one of our most well-established markets, and within the London market, we have an excellent reputation within the niche commercial fit-out market, working the trades and labour market on behalf of a prestigious range of high-end residential developers and hotels etc.
We have a new opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant / Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our team in our Bank office, slotting into a profittable desk with excellent potential for further growth within existing and new clients.
Salary on offer is competitive, and we also offer a great range of benefits including uncapped commission, remote and flexible working options, pension scheme, holiday purchase scheme, excellent career progression prospects, and various other incentives.
- To understand and consistently adhere to Service Level Agreements to ensure clients receive a high quality service
- Build and maintain a strong customer relationship with the client, negotiating the best terms of business and developing service level agreements
- Develop existing clients, sourcing new sales leads to maximise opportunities and achieve targets
- Recruit and maintain a quality applicant base to meet customer requirements as well as the proactive identification and submission of suitable candidates
- Secure new customers through focused and targeted sales activity
- Provide a consultative in-depth recruitment service to both candidates and clients
- Create, identify and develop new business opportunities to achieve targets through regular site visits and tele canvass
- Screen, interview, test and reference candidates where applicable
- Manage the recruitment process for customers; through effective matching of suitable candidates ensuring customer retention
- Provide management information as and when required
- Articulate fees, service levels, summary of aftercare services available to new and existing clients
- To continually improve the service delivered to clients and candidates
- Assist in the preparation of tenders and proposals for new business
- To promote Rullion’s services to decision makers
- Attend regular client meetings, presenting our services with confidence
Qualifications, skills & experience
- Previous experience within construction recruitment, ideally within a similar market
- Sales and negotiating experience
- Educated to degree or equivalent level
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and orally
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to converse at the highest level
- Highly driven to achieve results
- Commercially astute
- Pro-active and highly motivated
- Analytical with attention to detail
- Organised with excellent time management
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong negotiation skills
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
- Contract: Permanent
- Schedule: Full Time (42 hours per week)
- Reference: RULLION00130
Have a query about our application process?
Check our FAQs for more information.