Senior Account Manager
- Date Posted: 11 June 2019
Rullion has grown into one of the most successful recruitment companies in the UK. We operate in three key categories to provide bespoke talent solutions:
- Managed Solutions - Providing outsourced recruitment services to some of the UK's best known brands, either as a Managed Service Provider (MSP) or Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
- Staffing Solutions - where our journey began almost 40 years ago, covering volume recruitment, contingency, retained search and specialist skill projects across IT, Engineering, Commercial and Construction
- Talent Consultancy - offering tailored solutions to businesses through long-term strategic partnerships, utilising data analysis and insight to improve talent attraction and discovery
The Senior Account Manager role sits within our Managed Solutions arm, which fulfils over 9,000 recruitment requirements per year for a range of household names, managing £300 million of spend. This role will be based on client site, reporting into our Client Services Director and working closely with the main stakeholders of the client, while supervising a small team.
The client has several sites around the Bristol and Somerset areas, so we are flexible on base location around these locations.
Summary of the Role
The Senior Account Manager will form part of a Managed Service agreement focussing on temporary technical Engineering and Infrastructure roles for a single client. This will be a client-facing role where you will be responsible for the continued performance of the account, and further growth and development. You will mentor and support a small team on a day-to-day basis, and the role will involve regular travel between client sites around the South West.
You will be accountable for meeting expectations in terms of delivery and engagement, able to identify areas of improvement and add value, manage stakeholder relationships and ensure that Rullion continues to be the client's partner of choice for Recruitment and Resourcing activity.
- Management of a small team of Account Consultants, supporting them to achieve their targets
- Efficient delivery against active requirements, covering a broad range of roles within technical engineering and project-based construction roles
- Effectively manage the end-to-end recruitment process for the client
- Based across multiple sites, you will build and maintain a strong customer relationship with the various stakeholders within the client, building on existing relationships and forging new ones
- Seek to add value to the client relationship through identifying areas of improvement, acting on feedback and providing market insight and benchmarking information
- Ensuring on-site support and advice is provided to clients and candidates
- Managing all queries and any complaints from the client, candidates or colleagues, taking ownership and appropriate action to ensure the query is managed, and escalating to the Client Services Director where necessary
- Ensuring all working practices are compliant with relevant legislation and company policy
- Proactively develop relevant candidate talent pools to meet the customer requirements
Qualifications, skills & experience
- Previous experience within recruitment, either as a 360 consultant within engineering / infrastructure, or from an internal / RPO / MSP background
- Ideally you will have experience of managing a team, including training, day-to-day monitoring of progress, and developing the team to fulfil their potential
- Exceptional resourcing and talent acquisition skills
- Significant exposure to working collaboratively with external stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills with commercial acumen
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
- Contract: Permanent
- Schedule: Full Time (40 hours per week)
- Reference: RULLION00127
Have a query about our application process?
Check our FAQs for more information.