Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Date Posted: 08 April 2019
Rullion has grown into one of the most successful recruitment companies in the UK. We operate in three key categories to provide bespoke talent solutions:
- Staffing Solutions - where our journey began almost 40 years ago, covering volume recruitment, contingency, retained search and specialist skill projects across IT, Engineering, Commercial and Construction
- Managed Solutions - Providing outsourced recruitment services to some of the UK's best known brands, either as a Managed Service Provider (MSP) or Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
- Talent Consultancy - offering tailored solutions to businesses through long-term strategic partnerships, utilising data analysis and insight to improve talent attraction and discovery
The Trainee Recruitment Consultant role sits within our IT Staffing Solutions division in our new central Manchester office, joining a hugely successful team with excellent prospects for development.
We are keen to hear from individuals either with some recruitment / resourcing experience already, or candidates with a strong sales background looking to build on their existing skillset.
What we offer you:
- Structured training programme giving you all the tools and support you need to fast track your career in this profession
- Genuine, clear routes for progression – from trainee to Consultant and beyond, we offer a transparent career path to develop your career in the long term and continual support
- Defined journey for further development into senior and management roles – including sponsorship through accredited external training courses
- Market-leading, uncapped bonus packages available from day one – paid on a monthly basis
- Fantastic incentives with the rest of the team, including all expenses paid VIP lunches, early Friday finishes, quarterly nights out, regular social events, annual international trips etc
Recruitment is fast-paced and sometimes challenging, but hugely rewarding for those who put the effort in and go the extra mile for their clients and candidates. As part of our highly successful team, you will have responsibility for developing your own specialist market within the IT / Digital sector, with tailored support from day one to establish yourself, and reap the rewards of this lucrative career.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Developing relationships with businesses and candidates in your chosen area (over the phone and face to face)
- Generating new business and managing the recruitment process for roles within your sector
- Supporting the Managing Consultant to execute their sales strategy
- Building your market knowledge through face to face meetings, events, networking and research
- Proactively working with specialist, high level candidates to identify relevant career opportunities
- Develop Rullion's digital community, via our bespoke events programme
- Attend regular meet-ups within the talent community
What do we look for?
You will ideally be graduate calibre, with some experience already of working in a commercially focussed sales environment, although full training will be given for the specifics of recruitment. You should be ambitious, driven, and committed to proving yourself within a target driven role, and be a confident communicator. You will relish the idea of working autonomously, managing your own business and gaining the ability to work strategically in your chosen market.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
- Contract: Permanent
- Schedule: Full Time (40 hours per week)
- Reference: RULLION00060
Have a query about our application process?
Check our FAQs for more information.