- Date Posted: 27 March 2019
- Dependant on Experience
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Summary of the Role
Ensure your team provides professional and efficient services to clients by taking detailed requirements which enables orders to be filled within the minimum time-scales and accurate invoices and management information can be produced.
Ensure your team provides professional and efficient services to all candidates. Where applicable, in-depth interviewing and assessment which enables suitable roles to be offered, through to accurate invoicing and/or timely pay.
Explore new business opportunities through regular site visits and telephone canvassing. Promote the Rullion Build brand with clients and candidates.
- Achieve sales, margin and net profit budget for your division
- Agree a target list of prospect clients
- Expand the client base through targeted sales
- Continuous improvement of service delivery
- Development of key accounts
- Development of Service Level Agreements
- Support your manager and have input into the preparation of tenders and proposals.
- Production of reports summarising activity for management
- Presenting Rullion’s services to decision makers
- Ensure you actively maintain the candidates database, archiving all relevant records
- Confirm in writing fees, service levels, summary of aftercare service available
- Monitor and manage your own sales activity against KPIs
- Have full input in team meetings
- Continually review your performance against agreed targets.
- Agree training requirements with Line Manager
- Promote company goals and values.
- Ensure best practice and adherence to quality and company policies and procedures.
- Ongoing development and improvement of company systems, polices and procedures
- Develop and implement an effective communication strategy
- To ensure adequate reporting procedures are in place.
- Propose new processes to maximise team efficiency
- Maintain day to day contact with Line Managers, Branch staff, Contractors and Clients.
- Maintain regular contact with other Rullion office Locations, Head Office and Corporate departments.
- Liaise with Senior Management on issues relating to the business.
Qualifications, skills & experience
- Keyboard and telephone skills and experience essential.
- Self motivated and confident with good interpersonal and management skills, and the ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to recognise and resolve problems.
- Ensure compliance with the companies policies and procedures
- Accomplished verbal and written communicator.
- Diplomatic and aware of sensitive issues
- The ability to work to tight deadlines with the flexibility of hours to achieve agreed role objectives
- Good analytical and time management skills.
- To put strategies in place to exceed the budgets set in conjunction with your Line Manager and Head Office
- To maximise client spend whilst ensuring payment terms are maintained to a credit policy is fully adhered to.
- To offer the highest service levels to Clients and Contractors by providing innovative solutions.
- Support your team to achieve all objectives set.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint in particular)
- Ideally educated to Degree Level
- Excellent Organiser
- Accomplished Verbal and Written Communicator
- Time management Skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Compliance management
- Negotiation Skills
- Previous Sales/Recruitment Experience
- Analytical skills
- Highly motivated
- Ability to work to deadlines
- The ability to mentor and develop staff
- Previous experience of working as part of a team
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
- Contract: Permanent
- Schedule: Full Time (40 hours per week)
- Reference: RULLION00077
Have a query about our application process?
Check our FAQs for more information.