- Date Posted: 12 March 2019
We have a fantastic opportunity for 6 Associate Consultants to join our graduate recruitment programme starting May 2019.
When you join our team, you will be assigned an experienced mentor and embark on a proven six month internal training programme, designed to support you on your journey to a fully-fledged Recruitment Consultant. Ultimately you will be responsible for working closely with our current and prospective client companies, attracting candidates for active vacancies and building excellent relationships within your market to gain a better understanding of the industry.
Rullion is one of the largest privately-owned recruitment companies in the UK, and has been established for over 40 years. Despite this, we are not set in our ways – we are a forward-thinking, dynamic company with an enviable position in the industry, able to innovate and adapt to the needs of our clients, candidates and the ever-changing talent market.
Summary of the Role
Recruitment is fast-paced and sometimes challenging, but hugely rewarding for those who put the effort in and go the extra mile for their clients and candidates. As part of our highly successful team, you will have responsibility for developing your own specialist market, with tailored support from day one to establish yourself in your sector, and reap the rewards of this lucrative career.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Managing the recruitment process for clients, by effectively matching suitable candidates to their vacancies
- Growing current client relationships and sourcing sales leads to develop new clients
- Screening, interviewing and referencing candidates to qualify against positions
- Providing an efficient, consultative service to both candidates and clients
- Building your market knowledge and developing business opportunities through face to face meetings, events, networking and research
- Proactively working with specialist, high level candidates to identify relevant career opportunities
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
- Competitive starting salary of £24,000 plus uncapped commission
- Quarterly and annual performance bonus schemes
- Employee / Team of the quarter bonus
- Refer-a-friend scheme
- Clearly defined, structured training programme over 6 months, and a dedicated mentor
- Opportunity to gain the Institute of Recruitment Practice diploma after 1 year
- Transparent, achievable career progression plan from Associate, to Consultant, and on to management roles and beyond
- 5 minutes from Mansion House / Bank / Cannon Street tube stations
- Free gym membership to onsite gym
- Friday drinks and early finish
- Pension scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Enhanced maternity package
- Remote working options
- And many more, including monthly sales awards, pay day lottery, weekly fresh fruit, “Dress for success” (Smart / casual environment)
Qualifications, skills & experience
- Sales and negotiating experience
- Educated to degree or equivalent level
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrate strong sales and customer service skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Highly motivated to work in a fast-paced sales environment
- Demonstrate a high degree of business acumen skills
- Ambitious in career aspirations
- Keen interest in personal development
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
- Contract: Permanent
- Schedule: Full Time (42.5 hours per week)
- Reference: RULLION00109
Have a query about our application process?
Check our FAQs for more information.