Recruitment Assistant / Resourcer
- Date Posted: 26 February 2019
Rullion has grown into one of the most successful recruitment companies in the UK.
We operate in three key categories to provide bespoke talent solutions:
- Managed Solutions - Providing outsourced recruitment services to some of the UK's best known brands, either as a Managed Service Provider (MSP) or Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
- Staffing Solutions - where our journey began almost 40 years ago, covering volume recruitment, contingency, retained search and specialist skill projects across IT, Engineering, Commercial and Construction
- Talent Consultancy - offering tailored solutions to businesses through long-term strategic partnerships, utilising data analysis and insight to improve talent attraction and discover
The Resourcer role will be part of our Managed Services division, working on-site for one of our largest client accounts.
Summary of the Role
Working with the on-site Senior Account Managers and Client Services Manager, you will assist with sourcing candidates against a number of live assignments. The focus of the role will be to successfully fill active vacancies, while ensuring a positive candidate experience throughout the process, and adherence to all compliance processes (such as obtaining references, right to work documentation etc). In the longer term, there will be opportunities to progress within the organisation and gain exposure to other areas of the role.
- Ensure the upholding of Rullion’s values and culture, and adherence to all company policies and software systems
- To undertake daily activities which include candidate market mapping, talent pooling and managing the candidate through a recruitment process
- Conducting telephone interviews, face to face interviews and testing applicants where applicable
- To ensure that the company’s technology platforms are fully utilized and that data is entered into the system accurately, in detail and in a timely fashion
- Undertake a range of administrative activities associated with the recruitment process and candidate onboarding, and ongoing resource management
- Ensuring compliance with the company’s Quality Procedures and Quality Manual/Processes
- To ensure that we effectively and efficiently represent our customer’s brand, as well as the Rullion brand
- To behave in a manner which is aligned to the company culture and its values
- Understanding customers and candidate’s needs and objectives is a key function of success in the role
Qualifications, skills & experience
- It is a preference to have previous experience and knowledge working in the recruitment sector, although full training will be given
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to communicate with all levels
- Strong attention to detail
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Highly motivated to work in a fast paced recruitment environment
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
- Contract: Permanent
- Schedule: Full Time (40 hours per week)
- Reference: RULLION00106
Have a query about our application process?
Check our FAQs for more information.