Account Consultant (Recruitment)
- Date Posted: 10 February 2019
- £20,000 - £26,000
Rullion has grown into one of the most successful recruitment companies in the UK.
We operate in three key categories to provide bespoke talent solutions:
- Managed Solutions - Providing outsourced recruitment services to some of the UK's best known brands, either as a Managed Service Provider (MSP) or Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
- Staffing Solutions - where our journey began almost 40 years ago, covering volume recruitment, contingency, retained search and specialist skill projects across IT, Engineering, Commercial and Construction
- Talent Consultancy - offering tailored solutions to businesses through long-term strategic partnerships, utilising data analysis and insight to improve talent attraction and discover
The Account Consultant role will sit within our resourcing Shared Service Centre and be part of the Managed Solutions business unit that houses our major RPO and MSP clients.
Summary of the Role
We are looking for a delivery focussed Account Consultant to join the team based in Manchester, working solely with a small number of key client accounts to manage their ongoing contact centre recruitment activity.
You will be responsible for the delivery of a large number of permanent and temporary contact centre / customer service requirements across various locations, securing talent in strategic recruitment programmes across the year. Accountable for meeting expectations in terms of delivery, engagement, operational adherence to the Contract. You will work collaboratively with the Senior Account Managers to promote and ensure Rullion is, and continues to be, the client’s partner of choice for all elements of Recruitment and Resource activity.
This role will be based from our Shared Service Centre in our central Manchester office, with some client visits in order to develop relationships with hiring managers and manage ongoing recruitment activity and assessment centres.
Exceptional candidate experience and journey will be central to your role, as will be delivering under tight timescales and exceeding expectations.
- To understand and consistently adhere to the terms of delivery with respect to the client’s Contract Operating Procedures and Service Level Agreements
- Build and maintain a strong customer relationship with the clients, both through spending time on site with the hiring managers and over the phone
- Ensure on-site support and advice is provided
- Managing the clients' volume recruitment campaigns and assisting with regular assessment centres
- Manage queries and and complaints from the client, candidates and colleagues, taking appropriate action to ensure the query is dealt with efficiently and timely, escalating to the Account Manager where necessary
- Understand and ensure that working practices are compliant with all legislation and company and client specific policies and procedures
- Recruit and maintain a quality applicant talent pool to meet customer requirements as well as the proactive identification and submission of suitable candidates
- To manage the contract and permanent recruitment process for the clients
- Ensure regular communication to the appropriate personnel within the client organisations
Qualifications, skills & experience
- Previous experience in recruitment (ideally permanent and/or high volume and/or contact centre)
- Exceptional resourcing and talent acquisition ability
- Candidate management and journey
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to converse at the highest level
- Good all round business knowledge
- Commercially astute
- Personable with the right cultural fit
- Creative, Innovative and change orientated
- Analytical with attention to detail
- Organised /excellent time management
- Contract: Permanent
- Schedule: Full Time (40 hours per week)
- Reference: RULLION00103
Have a query about our application process?
Check our FAQs for more information.