Executive Account Manager
- Date Posted: 12 December 2018
Rullion has grown into one of the most successful recruitment companies in the UK.
We operate in three key categories to provide bespoke talent solutions:
- Managed Solutions - Providing outsourced recruitment services to some of the UK's best known brands, either as a Managed Service Provider (MSP) or Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
- Staffing Solutions - where our journey began almost 40 years ago, covering volume recruitment, contingency, retained search and specialist skill projects across IT, Engineering, Commercial and Construction
- Talent Consultancy - offering tailored solutions to businesses through long-term strategic partnerships, utilising data analysis and insight to improve talent attraction and discovery
The Executive Account Manager role sits within our Managed Solutions arm, which fulfils over 9,000 recruitment requirements per year for a range of household names, managing £300 million of spend.
Summary of the Role
Reporting to the Client Director and based on site at the client's premises, you will be fully engaged in the delivery of a world class Managed Service Solution to one of the Rullion Group’s major corporate accounts.
You will be responsible for managing and surpassing customer expectations in terms of delivery, engagement, operational adherence to the contract and to manage, mentor and motivate your account team. Working collaboratively with the Client Director and your team, you will highlight, promote and ensure that Rullion is, and continues to be, the customer’s partner of choice for all elements of recruitment and resource activity.
Managed Solutions’ vision is to become the most admired MSP / RPO provider in the UK by providing our clients with a market-leading service offering.
As Executive Account Manager your objective is to help build the foundations of this vision by delivering on the following objectives within the corporate account:
- Establish strong and collaborative relationships across the HR, Procurement, Resourcing and Operations communities
- Develop a customised and unique service offering that make Rullion indispensable to the client
- Maximise revenue opportunities across the client by growing our footprint across all facets of our clients’ business
- To ensure that Rullion provides exceptional standards of service to the customer, the agency worker population and applicants alike
- To develop networks and collaborations to raise the Rullion Managed Solutions profile both within the account and within the wider operating market
- Personally manage the service deliverables identified in the contract and be innovative; continually adding value to the service delivery
- Coach and mentor your team to develop their skills and maximise their potential
- To present Rullion and our full capabilities to customer stakeholders
- Deliver maximum margin revenues from the account
- Manage the dedicated customer account team to ensure 100% vacancy fulfilment
- Ensure full compliance with Rullion quality procedures and processes
- Conduct all HR requirements, reviews and issue management for the dedicated account team members
- To develop and implement an effective applicant resourcing strategy
- Support the Corporate Sales and Marketing efforts to win new Managed Solution clients as required
- To identify, recruit, mentor and manage new account team members
- Ensure that all members of the account team maintain comprehensive records and data
- To establish and maintain strong working relationships at all levels within the customer
- Identify additional revenue opportunities within the account
- Identify and address all areas of leakage and to eliminate rogue suppliers within each account.
- Organise and manage daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings to ensure that all Account Team members are exceeding their individual performance levels.
- Ensure that Customer Satisfaction surveys are undertaken, the results scrutinised and the relevant actions carried out
- Support with the continual development of processes and IT systems
- Provide the Client Director with comprehensive, regular reports on the operational performance of the corporate account within your remit
Qualifications, skills & experience
- Proven experience within recruitment, ideally either within an MSP / RPO setting or as an internal recruiter / recruitment manager
- Leadership: the ability to inspire, excite and motivate individuals and the account team
- Management: the ability to organise resources and create processes and procedures with the aim of maximising output
- Communication: strong interpersonal skills with an ability to converse with senior stakeholders
- Commercial: possess strong financial / numerical acumen
- Ethical: understand ethical behaviour and business practices, and ensure that own behaviour and the behaviour of others is consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of the organisation.
- The experience and knowledge necessary to manage the corporate account in question
- Team Management
- Relationship Development/ Managing Stakeholders
- Conflict Resolution
- Emotional Intelligence
- Problem Solving
- Contract: Permanent
- Schedule: Full Time (40 hours per week)
- Reference: RULLION00087
Have a query about our application process?
Check our FAQs for more information.