Rullion offer a wide range of Civil Engineering opportunities
"We have used Rullion for all requirements on projects and
have found their level of service highly commendable. We are
extremely grateful for their efforts."
Leading civil engineering specialist
Crucial to the success of the UK's infrastructure and its wider economy, civil engineering is a diverse area of work with its own specific pressures and challenges.
For 30 years we've been working in partnership with some of the UK's leading names in civil engineering, delivering recruitment solutions that perfectly suit their demands and seamlessly integrate into their everyday operations. From simple one-off jobs to long-term multi-million pound projects right across the UK, we've supplied a huge range of carefully selected tradesmen, engineers and managers across sectors including utilities, transport and power generation.
- Our specialist consultants understand civil engineering perfectly, from speaking the jargon to knowing the qualifications and personality types that will make a particular individual a great addition to your team
- Rigorous vetting means we only supply people with the perfect mix of relevant skills and right attitude
- We fulfil one-off requests for a single individual right through to ongoing contracts for sourcing entire teams over multiple sites
- We can deliver fully integrated recruitment solutions within all major frameworks including Master Vendor, Neutral Vendor and Preferred Supplier
- Our nationwide network means we can recruit quickly and efficiently throughout the UK.
Our up-to-date candidate database covers all the major skills within the civil engineering discipline. If there's a skilled worker you need that's not covered below, call us - we'll know where to find them if they're not already listed on our books.
- Drain Layers
- Steel Fixers
- Concrete Gangs
- Shuttering Joiners
- Plant Operators
- Structural Engineers
- Site Engineers
- Section Managers
- Site Agents
- Pipe Layers
- Loadall Drivers